Terminator is not fiction, its here, its happening, now.

Thumbnail image for Terminator is not fiction, its here, its happening, now.

Have you seen the movie Terminator? Ever thought it could be real? Well, it is real, the day has come. Its not in the future, its happening, right now. Robot war has already begun. There are UAVs flying over our head daily. UAVs are planes without human pilot. They can […]

Continue reading →

UTA Newcomers

Helpful information for UTA new comers

This post is intended for the UTA newcomers. So if you are not associated with UTA, you can skip to next post safely. I had very intense discussion with UTA newcomers on Orkut community (with over 500 replies by now). Here is the link to that post: Orkut Thread Link […]

Continue reading →

Denis Leary – Asshole to Philosopher

Thumbnail image for Denis Leary – Asshole to Philosopher

Denis Leary, the man of the century, speaks about the father son relationship. He starts his stand up from “I am an asshole” song and finishes up with father-son relationship

Continue reading →

4 steps to get around with spam emails

Ways to prevent spam emails

Do you love spam emails? If you answered “Yes” to the above question, stop reading here. There is 99.99% chances that you answered “No” (Other 0.01% people are spammers). In this post I will talk about how I effectively get around with email spam. (May be I will post about […]

Continue reading →

Those who know, don’t speak. Those who speak, don’t know.

Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know

Those who know, don’t speak. Those who speak, don’t know. This image explains a lot.

Continue reading →

Bobby Mcferrin messes with your mind

Thumbnail image for Bobby Mcferrin messes with your mind

You can try to resist Bobby Mcferrin, but he still messes with your mind. It looks like bunch of zombies humming around and Bobby leading them. I bet none of them have idea of what Pentatonic scale is but hey, who cares if it works. I hope to see more […]

Continue reading →

Practical way to time travel in past

Thumbnail image for Practical way to time travel in past

Practical way to time travel in past. I am talking about a scientific theory, not any paranormal activity or any magic or something. With the current technology we can look into the past, in every corner of the earth, every moment in the history no matter how old it is.

Continue reading →

Porsche 911 977 TV Commercial

Thumbnail image for Porsche 911 977 TV Commercial

Porsche 911 977 TV Commercial. Will make you day dream.

Continue reading →

American jobs outsourced to India – The reality and the myth

Thumbnail image for American jobs outsourced to India – The reality and the myth

Reality and closer look behind outsourcing american jobs to India.

Continue reading →

How to create drunk proof passwords

Strong Password

How to create drunk proof, totally random and most complex passwords for all your accounts without remembering a single password with no use of any external tools like password manager.

Continue reading →